The precision-engineered Ceramic Glass Infrared Heater provides premium performance that heats as beautifully as it looks. Schott Nextrema® ceramic tinted glass combines high-temperature, thermal shock and chemical resistance, excellent infrared transmission, non-porous surface and attractive design. And with full heating power available in under 8 seconds, you can go from cold to comfortable with a quick touch of the remote control.
The DIR Series Electric Heaters come with a remote control and mounting kit
- Schott Nextrema® Glass Schott Nextrema® glass combines high-temperature, thermal shock and chemical resistance, excellent infrared transmission, non-porous surface and attractive design
- Instant Heat Ruby halogen bulb provides full power in under 6 seconds
- Waterproof IP65 rated for outdoor or indoor use
- Corrosion Resistant Anodized aluminum casing provides long life
- Durable Up to 5,000 hours of running life
- Installation Options Includes pivoting mounting bracket
- Hardware Connection Designed for permanent installations on a dedicated circuit
- Adjustable Angle
- Remote control included
- Automatic Shutoff Unit has safety mechanism that automatically shuts off power to the unit after 8 hours of operation
- Ease of Installation Each heater comes with the element pre-installed, which eases in installation and reduces the risk of damaged, broken or m
|Height, Width,Depth||6 3/4 x 50 5/8 x 5"|
|Gross Weight||18.4 lbs|
The Dimplex product includes a 1 year limited warranty covered by the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.