We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, and in its original packaging. Items that have been used or modified in any way may not be returned.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at 1-877-875-0315.
- You must notify us within 7 days after receiving your package
- The item must be returned in its original packaging
- You will be responsible for all return shipping charges
- There is no restocking fee charged for items returned in their original packaging
- Refunds will be applied via the same payment method used when original purchase was made
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned:
- Products that are eligible for parts under the manufacturer warranty
- Items that have been used for modified in any way
- Items without the original packaging
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If you would like to cancel an order, please get in touch with us within 24 hours of the time of purchase. We will do our best to contact the manufacturer and stop the processing of the order before it shipped. Once the item is in the shipping queue, the item is subject to our standard return procedure.
All our products are covered by manufacturer’s warranties. Please refer to your product manual or the "Warranty" tab on the product page to learn more about its warranty coverage.